Monday, August 24, 2009

some in their 20's

sorry for being so unproductive with this blog yet again. I've been really busy juggling my 4 jobs.

yes. 4.

I feel like I'm always working now, not that I hate it. I love working.
And it's totally amazing to just learn how to be emotionally balanced and descrete. yet still maintaining a good relationship with people you treasure, even the ones who did you wrong. *forgiveness 101 right there man*

Anyways, I was very shocked to find out that 2 of my relatives are getting married soon. and they're like 20 & 22 years old. can you believe it?

i just find it hard to digest the fact that someone my age is actually getting married, not because of pregnancy, but "love". gosh. what about your uni, career, and dreams? and they're getting married to guys they've only been dating for like 6 months or so.

it's not because my love life wasn't so smooth okay, haha, i'm not traumatized or bittered. but, this just creeps me out. i mean, you don't know a person just by being with him for 6 months. it's a day-to-day learning process. there's always something new to discover and to consider about in a person. I just don't get how they could jump into the conclusion of 'yes, this is the guy i wanna spend my life with' in such a short time.

But hey, whatever works for everyone right? I wish you girls all the best in life :)


my idea of the ultimate 20's life - yes, it's always media-related :P


On the other side of the world,

I was having coffee with this Spanish girl from Melbourne today. and she was telling me about how she's planning to go to Bolivia, Africa, and just about every corners of the world, to teach english for charity. And I was just so amazed of how this early-20 girl could have such a selfless and adventurous spirit.

Don't you think this is interesting?

Oh, I'm so googling some overseas internships, man. *why am I keep saying 'man' ?*

*but sure I have to remember that I have a 7 year-old to tutor every week, two magazines to edit every month, and a radio to supervise every 2 months. and a whole country to rule. haha. oh well.

No comments:

breaking the spell of the typical