Tuesday, May 12, 2009

urgent need of a booty

Over the past few months my family, lovers, and friends have been telling me to gain more weight. They said I look like an unhealthy, anorexic junkie without my old signature 'juicy booty' that they used to pat. *okay, that ain't sound right haha*
anyways, please compare these photos and leave comments. I sure love the size 2 dresses I fit in recently, but I think I kinda need my booty back.

47.5 kg me. i look somehow like a 25 year-old

58 kg me. i look absolutely 18 with those chubby cheeks.

hmm..2 more kilo's maybe?

2 comments:

aretha said...

gw pengen lo nambahin foto kalo berat lo skitar 52-53an. mungkin itu porsi yang paling pas... you look older utk foto yg pertama. tapi utk foto yg trakir its too teenager. haha...

Anonymous said...

Need pics of said 'juicy booty' in order to pass fair judgment. High-res preferred.


please? hahah teah

breaking the spell of the typical