Thursday, April 23, 2009

dare me.



i accepted the offer of being the 'editor in chief' of American Express Official Guide to Bali.
it's not really a good money, but it's a good experience to put on my CV.
i've never been an editor before, so it'll be quite challenging.

i have to do everything from scratch, and get the material printed in about 3 weeks from now.
mission impossible hey. but I've dared myself to do it.

i'll have to go to Bali for 5 days soon to report and interview people.

btw, Ms.M just called, I'm coming to 73 Lombok st on Monday to do some editing with them.
that means to have a look at "the Book" that is delivered to Miranda Priestly's place in Devil Wears Prada hahaha..

okay, no joke. i need to work freakin hard now.
oh, btw, have I mentioned that I'm turning 20 in 2 weeks? haha

No comments:

breaking the spell of the typical