Sunday, April 26, 2009

first day.

This is quite weird. I'm so nervous yet excited at the same time. I was 15 minutes late. but, since 'the book' hasn't arrived, i'm pretty much on time. It's a most-girl office, third floor chita kirana, harper'z bazaar covers all around, and i'm like this little girl with this white chiffon shirt and black zara pants & peep-toe wedges, sitting in front of a computer, and my heart beats a bit faster. ayyy..i get a bit self- conscious now, thinking about my hair and my outfit. the other girls seem pretty relaxed. maybe i just have to get used to it. everyone's busy, phones ringing, people talking about top models & high-end fashion brands that would be featured in the next issue.

i also saw a familiar face of sydney's gaul people walking around. wow, didn't know she's back for good and works here as well. haha. anyways..

i remain silent. throw some smiles at the girls. and just sit politely. checking my blog.


i'm used to being in a new environment. in 12 academic years, i was in 9 schools! haha. i was almost an 'anak baru' every end of summer holiday. so it shouldn't be a problem for me to get to know new people. yet, still..this is different.

i'm just thankful. happy. and feeling like I have to depend on Him like i have never been before.

wish me luck ayt ;)

1 comment:

kar said...

goodluck sayang! xx

breaking the spell of the typical