Wednesday, September 9, 2009

way before deadlines and previews

i was supposed to blog about Roberto Cavalli's A/W 2009 Preview this afternoon at Pacific Place but,
a). i didn't take any pics, so all you faithful readers won't have any idea of how it went
b). it was just a preview, so what more can i discuss here? you know Cavalli, each season has mostly been about colors, animal prints, maxi dresses.

I was overwhelmed by the whole vibe of the room, though. Photographers, models, fashion editors, and of course the socialites. I seriously didn't know what to do, cause I was invited just to attend it, not to cover the event. So, yeah, it was quite blurry. But I'm so glad that I got the chance to attend such event and be cool for an hour. hahahaha.

*i know, call me lame, it's okay* coz more related postings are coming soon. stay with me ;)

while resting my tired heels at home
I began to reminisce about how it all used to be, a year back.

everlasting tobacco
tons of fellow rebels (a.k.a the ganjas)
uni stuff on the weekdays, getting wasted on the weekend
leather jackets, shorts, ripped tights, and oversized t-shirts

those days seem to be just so far away.
*somehow I seem to be more poised these days...at least until I start talking haha!*

and, i just miss them.

and everyone say 'aaw..'


japanese food was my life. look at those chubby cheeks.

central station. my daily route. *yes, leather jacket and jeans were my only outfit. aha*

the happy place. *you'll see why*

yes. we obeyed mr. marley.

unleashing the inner alay-ness.

the house of thousand memories.

i worked here as a waiter, for 3 days (it's eternity in my book)

easter show. yea, the ghost ride.

moments before the security came, sex pistols studio mock at MCA.

and of course. the last teary karaoke night before going home for good.

time flies huh? these pics always got me giggling.

everything's different now. and i have to move on to the next phase of life. i'm excited, i'm thrilled, i'm nervous, i'm clueless
but i'm positive that it's all gonna be great, and i'm gonna be just fine.

good night everyone. got some work to do tomorrow :)

2 comments:

New Kids on the Blog said...

DAMN!!! GW KANGEN SAMA GANJAS!! I miss wearing our leather jacket and stocking aswell...damn!!! I wish we can turn back time everytime we wants..

mo.zarell.a said...

me too! gosh i miss those days baby! i miss sydney. i miss ganjas full crew.

gw pengen banget seru2an sebentaaaaaar aja kyk dulu

breaking the spell of the typical