Sunday, September 6, 2009

just happened.




My favourite art piece at Bazaar Art Jakarta
Aug 28-30, 2009
Ritz-Carlton Pacific Place


my editor invited me to come. it's open for public btw. got approached by an art exhibition project manager while I was looking at artworks of Totok Buchori. she gave her card and asked me to translate some arts and gallery stuff. think I should email her soon :)
*I know, I should've brought a camera and a business card, damn it*

'Drew' Acoustic Performance, Blowfish.

I only came coz it's free. blowfish was packed with sweaty oriental-looking barbie-wannabe's.
the usual friday nite r&b tunes were played after Drew's performance.
a nice one-hour express niteout on Ramadhan, afterall.

will be posting about a fall preview soon ;)

No comments:

breaking the spell of the typical