Friday, June 12, 2009

cheesy, but i just feel like writing this down

i won't say bad things about you
curse you, or even convince everyone that everything was your fault.
i don't regret what we had
cause it was real and beautiful as it was.

you taught me what it was to love and be loved
what it was to be a woman
to love unconditionally
to be tender, understanding, and calm
and to stand by her man through all circumstances
even the most painful ones

you made me believe in serious relationships
and attaching myself to a guy
emotionally, physically, mentally

and finally, you taught me to think about what's best for me
and make one of the hardest and most impossible decisions in my life
when it was necessary.

i'm glad that i've at least had the chance to take care of you
at the last days of this thing we called 'commitment'
built since 17 months ago.

no resentment. no anger. no revenge.

i wish you all the best in fulfilling your dream
be the man you were born to become
and finding another girl, who's more patient, more gentle, and more suitable for you.

"flames to dust, lovers to friends
all good things come to an end"

;)

No comments:

breaking the spell of the typical