Saturday, March 7, 2009

6 a.m revelation

i woke up to a weird stomachache this morning.
the house was empty. everyone's gone to church.

the thought of last night's conversation popped.
my tears started bursting out.

just before the pity-partying went far
i heard a whisper in my ears
telling me that He looks right through me
that i am beautiful
and that i don't have to be good enough.

everything good that i have today -- none of them i deserve.
yet, i could call them mine this morning.

what a life you've given me, God. what a life.

thousand times i've failed, Your mercy remains
should i stumble again, still i'm caught in Your grace
everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
-- United, "Inside Out"

1 comment:

Iphigenia said...

deboraaa i like your bloggg, gw link yaaa.. mine's iphigeniaofthesea.blogspot.com

Ipi

breaking the spell of the typical