Saturday, January 24, 2009

valium can't cure this

these past few weeks, I've been bombarded with words and actions
that pull my self-esteem to nearly its lowest point.
at the 3rd week of the new year, I can't believe I've spent so many nights crying.

call me a drama queen
but life is driving me insane lately.

I am not tough enough to hold my tears
these days, I admit.

That ever-haunting feeling of 'never been good enough'
Seems to be creeping inside of my veins
Corrupting my organs, tissues, and cells
Blinding me from the daylight.

valium can't cure this.
absinthe can't numb this.

staying positive and keeping my faith would probably do. *sigh*

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

life is shitty, but people who spend their time making other people's life shitty is even worst shit. so relax. at least you're not shitty. :P

breaking the spell of the typical