Thursday, May 15, 2008

the worst class ever

"This class is the worst class anyone has ever taught"

--Mike Minehan told me & Aditi as soon as we got to class..30 minutes late, Aditi handing her essay which was due the week before. The class was empty, we were the first ones who turned up. Marielle, Steph, and JY arrived a few minutes after..Minehan looked a bit tired that day.

He told me that our class has been the worst class by far. We're the laziest, tardiest, and most unmotivated class anyone has ever taught. He told us that the communication department of insearch held a meeting to talk about a new system, because of our class. Woowwww..

were we that bad, people?

I didn't know we were..I didn't know that we were so bad that we contribute to the change of the whole system in insearch' communication department. it's not a very good feeling to have ur lecturer telling you that.

I think we're creative, I think we're different, even though we're only a few.. but! we're lazy, I admit that. we could hardly show up on time for classes, we hand in our assignment late, etc.

but, I think it's juz quite rude to tell us that we're the worst class anyone has ever taught, I'm sure some teachers still love us hehee..

what do u guys think?

breaking the spell of the typical